Sausage and Hash Brown Breakfast Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven too 400'F or 204'C.
- In a medium bowl combine potatoes, melted butter, & bouillon. Mix well.
- Place in a lightly greased pie pan.Press the potatoes down and gently up the sides to form the crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the shell is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 350'F.
- In a Large skillet Cook bacon until crisp, crumble it. Pour off fat.
- In the same skillet cook sausage and onions break sausage up to look like ground meat.
- Pour off fat. Stir in eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese. Allow cheese to melt. Add some of the bacon if you like reserve the rest for topping.
- Let filling cool down a little.
- Pour in to the hash brown pie shell.
- Cook at 350'f for 30-35 minutes or until filling has set. Add bacon when it comes out of the oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!