Saucy Skillet Mushrooms
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- In a heavy skillet cook turkey bacon over medium heat until crisp, then remove to drain on paper towels. Reserve drippings in skillet.
- Add olive oil to reserved drippings, then cook & stir mushrooms in hot oil for about 1 minute or until they just start to brown.
- Cover & cook about 7 minutes or until mushrooms are just barely tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cooked bacon & mustard, then heat through.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with parsley & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are the strangest mushrooms I have ever eaten. LOL (These are the only kind of mushrooms I have ever eaten.) Don't get me wrong they were G-O-O-D but strange. With every mouthful I took I said I shouldn't have added the mustard but then after a few chews I'm going these are really good. I'm not much of a mushroom eater or a mustard lover but I think I would make these again. Made for I Recommend Red White and Blue 2011.