Sassy's Favourite Broccoli Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (Golden are best)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or use sweet pickle juice)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Toss the salad ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing and then add to bowl.
- Mix well.
- Everyone will love it, INCLUDING the kids!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Northern Canada, and really love it here. I work full time, have two great kids; Robyn - aged 8 and Braeden - aged 5. I have a great Hubby who does most of the cooking during the week, as he is home much earlier than I. We love to entertain on the weekends, and often have large dinner parties. It's lots of fun, and we really like spending time with those we aren't able to see as often as we would like. The Hubby and I enjoy setting the menu, and then being up to our arm-pits in work!! Our guests always love coming to our house for good food, good friendship, and good wine. What else is there?.......