- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- In a 10 inch nonstick pan, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat, about 10 minutes (drain).
- Add tomatoes, water, salt and sauce mix. Bring to a boil. Add rice and zucchini.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!