Sardines on Toast
From a diabetic cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 4 slices rye bread (wholegrain)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes (6 1/2oz squashed and drained)
- 2 (100 g) sardines (3 1/2oz in spring water and drained)
- 50 g rocket (1 2/3oz arugula)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- cracked black pepper
- Put the bread slices on a baking tray and cook one side under a grill (broiler) preheated to medium until golden brown.
- Arange the cherry tomatoes and sardines on the untoasted side of the bread slices and grill (broil) until the sardines are browned.
- Top the sardines with the rockets (arugula) and sprinkle with the lemon juice and season with creacked black pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION