photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce horseradish-infused vida mezcal, recipe below
- 1⁄4 ounce liquor, Bak’s Krupnik Liqueur
- 3⁄8 ounce cherry heering
- 2 ounces hot apple cider
- 2 ounces hot water
- 2 ounces fever tree ginger beer, at room temp
- Infuse 1 liter of Vida Mezcal with 50 grams of sliced horseradish for 2 days, then strain.
- Heat ingredients (except Ginger Beer) with portable water heater or microwave, then pour into hot toddy glass and top with Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with baby’s breath dipped in brandied cherry syrup, dehydrated lime wheel, and clove-studded orange peel.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!