photo by Chef PotPie
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ice cube
- 4 small celery ribs, with leafy tops
- Combine juices, onion, salt and Tabasco in a 1 quart container with tight-fitting lid. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours for flavors to blend. Pour into ice-filled tumblers. Add celery stalks to each glass for stirrer.
- Cook time is chill time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/my3chefs2009final-1.jpg"> src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">