- Ready In:
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice (adjust to taste)
- 3 limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons grenadine (will make it sweet) (optional)
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup red wine (adjust to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Shake/blend ingredients together.
- Strain into a pitcher and chill.
- Serve over ice along side a shot of GOOD tequila.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside . . . Chardonnay in one hand . . .chocolate in the other; the body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"