MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I don't know who "Sandy" is, but when I asked for this recipe at a party, that was the title written down. It's really yummy.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (don't use a salad dressing like Miracle Whip, it isn't rich enough) or 1 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise (don't use a salad dressing like Miracle Whip, it isn't rich enough)
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter (not margarine)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a skillet, melt butter and saute onion until onion is translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with an assortment of crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This dip is way beyond five stars....possibly ten!!! I was a little skeptical about it, but I needed things that were quick and easy and this fit the bill. This was the first thing to go out of everything I had (atleast 5 other dips). I used the Best Foods Mayo and a sweet onion. THanks for a dip that I will defintely use tons!!!15Reply