Sandbox Mud Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A fun project. Boys especially love the gross out factor they can inflict when eating this creation. This can also be served in individual plastic pails.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 chocolate, cakes (of your choosing)
- whipped cream
- crushed Heath candy bar
- gummy worms
- Make a couple of chocolate cakes and break them up.
- Make the chocolate cake into a sandbox by placing in an inexpensive tray.
- Purchase a varity of"critters" from the candy section (gummy worms etc.), a couple of plastic sand shovels and a plastic bait box.
- Arrange in chocolate cake.
- Serve whipped cream made with crushed Heath bars in a plastic sand pail on the side for a topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION