Sam's Thai Curried Chicken
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons asian chili paste
- 1 lime, juice and zest of (no zester? no worry, just use the juice)
- fresh cilantro, chopped fine for garnish
- cooked rice, for serving
- Trim chicken of any extra fat. In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, cumin, curry, chili paste, lime zest and juice, mix well.
- Reserve about 1/3 of the sauce for after, but add the chicken to the rest. Mix well, cover and marinate—anywhere from 15 minutes to overnight.
- Heat BBQ or grill pan and cook chicken on both side until cooked though—those cool grill marks are perfect here. While the chicken cooks, simmer the extra sauce in a small pot to thicken.
- Slice into strips, serve on top of rice with a little extra sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a Canadian in New England. Humidity is not my friend.</p>