Saltine Cracker Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
It's really just a vanilla pudding with Saltines in it. But one of my favorite desserts.
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 quart milk
- 12 ounces pet condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- Mix cornstarch and water and set aside.
- Mix eggs and sugar, and set aside.
- Heat milk and Pet Milk to a simmer on medium heat.
- Add cornstarch mixture to milk stirring constantly for about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Add egg mixture, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Add vanilla, and mix.
- Break up crackers and drop in pudding.
- Let cool or eat warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION