Saltimbocca With Grilled Peaches
- Ready In:
- Remove a few rosemary needles from the bottom of each sprig.
- Flatten schnitzel, lay a piece of ham on each schnitzel. Fold schnitzel in half and fasten each with a sprig of rosemary.
- Halve and remove pit from each peach, salt lightly and marinate in 2 T of olive oil.
- Salt & pepper the schnitzel, and grill in a grill pan on high heat in the rest of the oil for 2 minutes on each side. Add peaches for the last minute and grill on each side.
- Serve with Basil-Peach Sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in Canada, lived on Cape Cod for 13 years and then moved to Florida. While in Florida I met my wonderful German husband and moved to Germany after just knowing him for 2 weeks. We have been together now for over 20 years. I am very lucky with him, as I love to cook and he loves to eat! I enjoy trying new recipes out on friends. My particular passion, apart from cooking, is running. I only started running about 3 years ago and am not very fast, but can't imagine my life without this sport. We both enjoy travelling, jogging, reading and cooking. We are also wine lovers and living in Germany there are lots of wine festivals - which include food galore - to attend. We love trying the local dishes and wines in the countries we travel to. We have an adorable 12 year old granddaughter (from my husbands first marriage) who loves to bake "American" muffins with me.