Salt and Pepper Salad
photo by chuckmall
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces mixed salad greens
- 6 ounces arugula
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- your favorite dressing
- Wash and drain lettuces. Drain water chestnuts. Mix all in a bowl and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Cut open a bag of Fritos and mash them. Then sprinkle on top. Recommended for dressing is a light, perhaps citrusy, vinagrette.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!