- Ready In:
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 -2 fresh jalapeno, depending on spiciness
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grill all veggies except cilantro and salt until they blacken, removing each one as they do.
- Remove stems froom veggies and also seeds from peppers, if preferred.
- Place ingredients in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency is achieved.
- Taste for salt and adjust if needed.
- Chill until needed.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You know me as Sue L or Sue Lau. I write a food blog at palatablepastime.com which specializes in Midwestern, Amish, Southern, and Ethnic recipes. Most of which are my own recipes. There are a few there that aren't, but not many. And really, since the best of my recipes here are my recipes, it tells me you guys like me just a teensy bit. ;) I post all my latest stuff on my blog including new recipes, updates to older recipes and (hopefully) much better photos. So don't be shy in dropping by. If you like my stuff here you will LOVE my stuff there. Seriously.