Salsa Macaroni and Cheese
This recipe is quick and easy for a nutritious lunch. Serve with a side salad. A favorite with adults and children alike.
- Ready In:
- 1 (225 g) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1/4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- Stir in salsa.
- Spoon into greased casserole dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION