Salsa Mac and Beef
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Brown beef in skillet. Drain, rinse (if desired), and return to stove.
- Stir in beef broth and water; heat to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 min or until tender.
- Mix in soup and salsa; heat thoroughly, stirring often.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!