photo by out of here
- Ready In:
Put in blender:
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 1/3 jalepeno.
- the tops of the green onions.
- Add some juice from 1 can of tomatoes.
- Puree this all together in the blender.
- Now puree 1 can tomatoes.
- Break up the other 2 cans of tomatoes.
- Add chopped onion and chopped green chilies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I prepared this recipe way back when and forgot about it. This is a good salsa recipe in the off season when fresh tomatoes are not of the best quality. Doubled the recipe and froze half for later use in other recipes. Easy! It's a fact: homemade salsa is far superior to that store bought stuff even if you have to use canned toms.