Salmon With Wine Mustard Sauce
Yet another salmon dish! Sounds yummy!
- Ready In:
- 6 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Wine Mustard Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shallot (minced)
- 6 ounces white wine
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped fine)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (fresh, chopped-optional)
- sea salt
- grape tomatoes (if desired for garnish)
- parsley sprig (if desired for garnish)
- Prepare Wine Mustard Sauce by lightly sauteing shallots in butter, add wine and reduce until nearly evaporated, add cream; cook until thickened (about 4 min.); add mustard, green onions and parsley; season with salt to taste.
- You can start baking the fish about half way though starting the sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in baking pan, brush with butter, oil and lemon juice mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minute or until flesh flakes easily and is no longer translucent.
- Ladle a serving of sauce on individual serving plates; arrange baked fillets on sauce, garnish with pear tomatoes and parsley sprigs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation