Salmon With Crab Sauce
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Cut salmon into four portions and season with 1 teaspoon f the lemon pepper.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat, wisk in flour and cook until bubbly for 1 minute.
- Slowly wisk in milk and remaining lemon pepper and continue stirring until thick, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add lemon juice and zest , green onion and the crab and any liquid from th can.
- Keep warm over a very low heat.
- Broil or pan fry seasoned salmon about 3-5 minutes per side until salmon just flakes when press with a fork.
- Plate salmon and pour crab sauce over each filet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Just made this tonight. Loved it!! Husband loved it too. I baked my salmon in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. I first brushed on a mixture of butter and olive oil - then sprinkling it with the lemon pepper. When the salmon was done, I also sprinkled it with just a little McCormick Cajun seasoning and paprika. Made the sauce as directed and it was scrumptious. I served it with buttered alfredo noodles (to which I added some of that delicious sauce) and some green beans. Oh, and I sprinkled the sauced noodles with grated Parmesan cheese and a few sprinkles of cracked red pepper. DELISH!! Review by CurtMapp
Outstanding salmon recipe! The sauce is superb. It's smooth, creamy and rich- great flavor, too. I loved this so much and will be making it often. I baked my salmon and sprinkled it with a little Emeril's essence along with the lemon-pepper. I was afraid to use full teaspoons of lemon-pepper because it sounded like a lot so I used 1/2 teaspoons both times. Other than that, I made this exactly as written. I am so happy I chose this one- it's a KEEPER! Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe, wicked!