Salmon With Caper-Anchovy Butter
- Ready In:
- Caper Anchovy Butter: Blend the first 7 ingredients in a food processor. Add butter and process until well blended. Season to taste with salt.
- Lay sheet of plastic wrap on work surface and transfer butter mixture to plastic wrap. Let it chill for 15 minutes until it hardens somewhat, then roll to form 9-inch-long log.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. (the butter can be made a week ahead of time).
- Position oven rack about 6 inches below broiler; preheat broiler. Place salmon fillets on broiler pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil salmon until just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Cut caper-anchovy butter into 1/2-inch-thick slices and top the salmon -- or melt the butter slightly and pour over the salmon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!