- Ready In:
1 bowl lol
- 1 lb cooked cold salmon or 1 lb smoked salmon, flaked and deboned
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 green onions, chopped whites and all
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 sprigs fresh dill or 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons daddy hinkles liquid meat marinade or 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream till smooth
- Add horseradish, lemon juice and Daddy Hinkles; mix well.
- Then add onions and dill mix well again
- Finally add the salmon
- Mix everything till well blended.
- Serve right a way as a dip or refrigerate and use as a spread. I hope you all enjoy this--know the guest at the 23rd Street Dillons do lol.
- Oh yeah, I serve this on crackers--usually just Ritz at work, but it is so good on the new Keebler cornbread crackers--yum!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!