Salmon Shepherd's Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can low-sodium salmon
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes (low-fat)
- paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the salmon, keeping 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Mix the salmon with the vegetables, spices and the salmon liquid.
- Place the salmon mixture in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the top of the salmon mixture.
- Bake until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to bake and cook for other people, especially when it is healthy :) My page is for people who want to keep their diets interesting & full of choices.