Salmon Quiche With Fluffy Dill Whip
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 15 ounces salmon (one can)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Combine flour, 2/3 cup cheddar, almonds, paprika, oil, and set aside 1/2 cup.
- Press the rest of crust into bottom and sides of 9 inch pan, bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Flake salmon. Add eggs, dill, sour cream, and the other 1/2 cup of cheese. Put in baked and slightly cooled shell. Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup crust over top. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Mix the sour cream, mayo, dill, and tabasco. Chill, and put a dollop on top when serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!