Salmon- Pesto Focaccia Sandwiches
photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 14 3⁄4 14 3/4 ounces canned salmon or 14 3/4 ounces canned salmon
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onions or 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (can use reduced fat)
- 2 teaspoonlemons, zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 inch) round focaccia bread or (12 inch) French bread
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce leaf
- Place salmon in a medium bowl.
- Add pesto, onion, tomatoes, mayonnaise, lemon zest and salt, mix well.
- Split bread in half, layer lettuce leaves on bottom half of bread, top with salmon mixture and top of the bread.
- Cut into 4 and serve immediatly or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 6 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!