Salmon Patties Made Simple-Ly-Delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 25 saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Drain and debone salmon.
- In bowl mix salmon, egg and onions.
- Right before frying, add crushed crackers; mix again (I use my hands).
- Form 6 patties.
- In frying pan, heat oil and butter until melted.
- On medium heat, fry 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- You may need to add more oil and butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! Cooking always came easy for me.I learned alot from different people,(especially my mom and grandmother)and now from the people at Zaar,such wonderful recipes! <br>Married with two daughters.I enjoy reading, camping,yard sales, flea markets and selling online. I live in small town in eastern Pa.