Salmon Martini for 2 (Salad in a Glass)
Healthy and lighter fare that both looks great and is tasty as well.
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces salmon fillets, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 small cucumber, halved, seeded, and cut into spears
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, halved or 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 1/2 cup escarole or 1/2 cup desired lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly coat shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- Remove from oven, cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove skin from salmon; discard.
- Break salmon in large chunks.
- Using a metal spatula, transfer salmon to plate.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- In martini glasses or small bowls arrange salmon, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and frisee.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil; drizzle over salmon mixture.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Cover; chill until serving time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION