Salmon Lettuce Wraps With Grainy Mustard Mayonnaise Dip
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 (184 g) can salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 teaspoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl to make the salmon mixture.
- In a medium-sized, non-stick pan, heat canola oil and fry salmon mixture for 5 minutes over medium heat. Place salmon mixture in the lettuce leaves and wrap.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and grainy mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Use as a dipping sauce for the wraps.
- Serve wraps with dipping sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!