Salisbury Steak With Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, from a jar, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked, drained
- Combine chuck, 3 tablespoons onion soup mix, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Add patties; cook, turning once, until no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove from skillet; cover with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, salt, and remaining soup mix into 1 cup water.
- In clean skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring often, until softened
- Add tomatoes with juice; cover.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in peas and reserved flour mixture. Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened. Toss noodles with 2/3 cup of sauce; top with patties and remaining sauce.
- Makes 4 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.