Salami & Cheese Frittatas
- Ready In:
- 100 g danish salami, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 6 eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C Brush a 6 x 200ml Texas muffin pan with oil.
- Combine salami, cheese, and peas in a medium bowl. Divide mixture evenly between holes in muffin pan.
- Use a fork to whisk cream and eggs together in a medium jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour evenly over salami mixture. Bake for 25 minutes, or until puffed, golden and set in the middle.
- Cool slightly, then remove from pan. Cool on a wire rack if not eating immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.