- Ready In:
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 4 slices of favorite lunch meat
- 4 slices of favorite cheese (Sharp Cheddar works best for sails)
- 1⁄4 cup mustard or 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 slice lettuce
- 2 skewers
- Add mustard or mayo to a slice of bread.
- Cover the slice with a piece of lettuce.
- Layer your favorite lunch meat over the lettuce and cover with the second slice of bread.
- Cut off the crust and cut the sandwich diagonally.
- Add two slices of cheese to each skewer spreading apart to form sails.
- Stick the skewers into the sandwich halves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!