- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup packed sage leaf
- 1⁄2 cup packed flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 3 cloves crushed garlic (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or to desired consistency)
- Wash and throughly dry sage leaves and parsley in your salad spinner.
- Put in food processor with parmesean, walnuts, garlic, and salt.
- Process until a gritty but even consistency.
- Gradually add olive oil until pesto has reached desired consistency.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Each portion will coat enough pasta for 4.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I live in Southwestern Ontario, Canada between the Cities of Toronto and Windsor.