Saccottini Stuffed With Pesto and Served With Primavera Sauce
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 125 g fresh pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half onion, cut in thin stripes
- 1⁄4 eggplant, cut in thin stripes
- 1⁄4 green zucchini, cut in thin stripes
- 1⁄4 red pepper
- 1⁄4 green pepper
- 1⁄4 yellow pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped
- 5 ounces dry white wine
- 3 1⁄2 ounces tomato sauce
- In a large pot of boiling water, sprinkle ½ a teaspoon of salt. Throw in the saccottinis. Cook for approximately 5 minutes, and then drain the pasta.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the vegetables. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze with the white wine. Add the O'Sole Mio Napolitana sauce. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the sauce. Stir well and serve. Decorate with a basil leave and some grated Parmesan. More quick and easy recipes can be found at www.osolemio.ca.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!