Russian Fluff Casserole
photo by tmhaendel
- Ready In:
- 8 -10 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- Brown the meat with the chopped onion. Drain.
- Mix together the soups and milk. Add the mushrooms, meat mixture, corn, garlic, and seasonings to the soup mixture.
- Mix in the macaroni. Heat through and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!