Russian Coffee Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Wonderful coffee cake with fruit, great for breakfast or as an after dinner dessert. This recipe was given to me at my bridal shower many years ago and I still enjoy it today.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling, any fruit
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- Mix oil, eggs, 1C sugar, baking powder, salt and flour until well mixed.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter in the pan (it will seem like there is not enough).
- Add the pie filling to the pan, spreading it out over the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter in the pan.
- Mix the 1/2 C sugar and the cinnamon together, spread over the batter.
- With the back of a large spoon, rub the sugar mixture to the batter gently,.
- Bake 1 Hour in a 325 degree oven.
- Cool before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION