Rum Raisin Sandwich Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- Mix powdered sugar, butter and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Rum Filling.
- Divide dough in half.
- Shape each half into a roll, 10" long.
- Wrap and refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut rolls into 1/4" slices.
- Bake at 375°F for 7-9 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare Rum Filling.
- Put cookies together with 1 teaspoon filling each.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!