Ruby Red Rita
Salty, Sweet, Sour, and maybe even a little cheeky. The margarita salt mixed with crystallized ginger gives it an added kick.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 grapefruit, juice of, ruby red
- 1 ounce margarita mix or 1 ounce sour mix
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger
- Fill a pint glass or a hurricane glass full of ice.
- Add Tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice, grapefruit juice and margarita mix.
- Pour into blender and quickly pulse it twice on "chop". You don't want to fully blend it, just chop up the ice a bit and incorporate.
- Finely chop the crystallized ginger and add to kosher salt. Mix thoroughly. Dip glass in sweetened lime juice and then into ginger salt mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION