Rotisserie Italian Pork Loin W/ Garlic and Rosemary
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love my Showtime Rotisserie and this is an exceptional recipe to make. The secret to sucess in this type of cooking is to marinade the meat for 4-24hrs.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 30mins
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt or 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1⁄2 - 4 lbs boneless pork loin, trimmed and tied
- Mash together the garlic, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper and olive oil to make a paste.
- Rub all over the outside of the pork loin covering as much as possible.
- Place in a large zip lock bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Rotate the pork roast on the spit rods for 1hr and 30minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees on the thermometer.
- Remove roast, untie and slice into 1/2-inch thick slices to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION