Rotisserie Heavenly Pork Shoulder
I was at the local grocery store and had an idea of trying a pork shoulder on my electric Black Angus Rotisserie from 1950 that I permanently borrowed from my mom, since she was not putting it to use! I use this rotisserie all the time! From chicken, beef, pork and even fish! Have to keep a close eye on the last one!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
- 4 -6 lbs pork shoulder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- Wash the pork shoulder well and pat dry. Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl very well.After mixing all the spices very well, in a large bowl dump the spices in and add the pork.
- Roll it around so that it is completely covered with all the spice and pat the spices into the meat with your fingers.Place in a plastic bag or small roster and let sit overnight or longer.
- Tie it onto the Rotisserie spit on medium heat for 1 hour to a maximum time of 1 hours and 30 minutes for well done or 325°F in the oven for 1 hour for medium.