"Rotisserie" Chicken and Potatoes
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 15mins
- 6 -8 small red potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 1 (4 -5 lb) whole chickens, neck and giblets removed
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1.Place the potatoes in a 6-quart slow cooker and set the chicken on top (be sure that the top of the chicken sits below the rim of the pot).
- Sprinkle the chicken liberally with the seasoned salt.
- Cover and seal the pot and cook until the chicken is tender, 7-8 hours on LOW.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board and carve the meat.
- Transfer the meat and potatoes to a platter and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!