Rosemary Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms
photo by Artandkitchen
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces white mushrooms
- 5 ounces baby portabella mushrooms
- 5 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (used twice)
- 1⁄3 - 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (I eyeball it)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Pre heat oven to 400°F Line a large baking sheet with alumna foil fallowed by a quick shot of cooking spray.
- Slice mushrooms using food processer, dump on cooking sheet add the rosemary and garlic giving the whole works a quick toss.
- Give the mushrooms a shot of cooking spray and grind fresh pepper over the top.
- Bake in center of oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven but do not stir just sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5-6 minutes till the cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews