Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloins
This is the BEST recipe for tenderloins I've ever found. Juicy, flavorful, a definite crowd pleaser. Our friends grilled these for us on Easter and everyone was begging for the recipe! Enjoy! (Prep time does not include marinating).
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf
- Pour mixture of wine vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, water, garlic, 2 TBLS mustard, salt, sugar, basil, and 1/8 tsp pepper over pork tenderloins in a sealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or longer, turning occasionally.
- Drain, discarding marinade.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel.
- Rub mixture of honey, brown sugar, molasses, 1 TBLS mustard, 1 TBS olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/2 tsp pepper on all sides of tenderloins.
- Sprinkle with rosemary leaves.
- Place tenderloins on grill rack over medium-hot coals spiked with wet pecan or mesquite wood chips.
- (Or grill over medium indirect heat on gas grill).
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Remove to serving platter.
- Cut each tenderloin into 12 medallions just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delish! LIke Hazeleyes, I didn't have molasses, but it didn't matter. There was no chance of that tenderloin surviving to the leftover stage. I served it with grilled asparagus marinated in a lemon-olive oil vinagrette, and it was a perfect compliment. It even pleased the uber-fussy husband. Will serve again!Reply