Rosemary-Garlic Buttery Biscuits
A lovely, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit I adapted that's simple to make and delicious! Extremely garlicky and aromatic.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed and minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed and minced
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter using a pastry blender.
- Mix milk, cheeses, rosemary and garlic into dough.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix melted butter 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary together and brush on warm biscuits as soon as you remove them from the oven.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION