Rosemary and Greek Seasoned Shredded Potatoes
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Heat a medium sized skillet to medium heat.
- Shred the potatoes using a cheese grater.
- Put the shredded potatoes into a bowl and season to your personal taste. (I did not measure but I shook a few good shakes of the greek seasoning and a small palm full of rosemary. It all depends on how many potatoes you have.).
- Once the skillet is heated pour about 1 tbs. of oil into the skillet.
- Place the potatoes in a thin layer on the skillet.
- Fry until golden brown on one side and then flip, turning the potatoes when nessecary so everything gets nice and brown.
- Then sit down and eat!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!