Rosemary and Garlic Hash Brown Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 large potatoes, grated
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix together the potatoes, onion, garlic, and rosemary.
- Check seasonings (salt and pepper to taste.).
- Add the mixture to the pan and press down with a spatula.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and flip the mixture to brown the other side (uncovered) for an additional 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION