Rosarita Chicken Enchiladas
photo by Janet B.
- Ready In:
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup black olive, sliced
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin or 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (32 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 12 (8 inch) tortillas, flour
- Boil chicken until fully cooked.
- Cool and shred chicken, getting 3 cups.
- Mix together green onions,slice olives, sour creams, jack cheese, garlic salt and garlic powder. Also Add the canned chilies.
- Add shredded chicken to cheese and mix throughly.
- Put enchilada sauce into a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- Dip torilllas enchilada sauce.
- Stuff tortillas w/ chicken mixture, roll and line up in baking dish.
- Top casserol w/ remaining jack and chedder cheese.
- Bake at 375" for 25 to 30 mintues.
- Serve on thinly shredded lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!