MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Fabulous on steak!!!!!! Use immediately or shape butter into a log using plastic wrap and refrigerate. Slice and use as needed.
- Ready In:
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the shallot and garlic in 1 tablespoons of the butter in a small skillet over medium healt until soft; let cool. Combine with remaining ingredients.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION