Roquefort Blue Cheese Chicken - OAMC
This is a wonderful company comes to dinner pull out of the freezer dinner. Good for cooking for now too!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 8 chicken breasts, halved if desired
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 2 pints sour cream
- 1 lb crumbled Roquefort cheese or 1 lb blue cheese
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, pressed
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Brown in skillet on both sides in butter.
- Mix together sour cream, cheese and garlic.
- Arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Pour over cheese mixture over chicken.
- To serve, defrost and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Good served with buttered egg noodles!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This chicken was excellent. I cooked it just as directed, then froze. Later in the week defrosted and baked. Served it over egg noodles with a nice salad on the side. My husband suggested some buttered bread crumbs on top next time. It had lots and lots of thin sauce that I might try to thicken up next time too. But the taste was great.Reply