Root Beer Sorbet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I never tried this, but this was definitely worthy of typing. 8)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 (12 ounce) cans root beer
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Combine the water and gelatin in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Heat and stir until gelatin dissolves then remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, combine the root beer with dissolved gelatin, sugar, and corn syrup.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour mixture into ice cream canister.
- Freeze in freezer (beat mixture 2-3 times during freezing process).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION