Root Beer Float Pie
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish.
- In a large bowl, whisk the root beer, milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Fold in half of the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Dollop reserved whipped topping over each serving.
- Top with a maraschino cherry if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"